Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
  • Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge
  • Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge
  • Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge
Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge 0 0

Kjaer Weis Lipstick Amour Rouge

Quick Overview

This luxurious lipstick contains moisturizing, organic ingredients like shea butter, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil

€52.00

In stock

Product details

Details

This luxurious lipstick contains moisturizing, organic ingredients like shea butter, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil. Rosa rubiginosa seed oil fights signs of aging. These oils are activated with the warmth of your lips, keeping them smooth and drenched in color. A rich, velvet finish is more opaque than Kjaer Weis Lip Tints. Amour Rouge is a bright and rich orange-red shade created with fashion icon Caroline Issa. As with all Kjaer Weis products, this item is refillable. 4,5ml.

The Kjaer Weis Lipstick is activated with the warmth of your lips and can be applied directly from the tube. Lips stay moisturized with a velvety-smooth finish.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gallic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Limonene, Dextrin**, Citral**, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol**. May Contain/±: CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides). *From organic farming **naturally contained in the used essential oils Disclaimer: This shade uses the same formulation as other Kjaer Weis Lipsticks, but also contains artificial pigments accounting for less than 1% of the total product formula thus is not certified organic. The stringent standards of the CCPB will not certify this shade, but the remaining 99% of ingredients still contain the cleanest, most luxurious organic and natural elements found on the market.

You might also like

Reviews